Maintenance Package Plus $79.00
Monthly Maintenance First month free, then $79.00mo. (Required with any web-design package)
- Free Hosting and Domain: Our maintenance package covers your website hosting and domain, So you never have to worry about your hosting or domain expiring.
- Regular Programming Maintenance: If something is wrong with the site, if a link is not working or if something just seems out of place we got you covered. ( Our Developer will be knowledgeable of your website and on-hand within a 48 hour time-frame to fix any issues that arise with your site.)
- Software Updates: Each time updates are made to the software used on your site, the site needs to be updated to match the new software. We make sure your website is up to date on a monthly basis.
- Complete Site & Database backup: Site is backed up via cloud server and Physical External hard-drive.
- 3 Email Accounts
- Top of the Line Website Security: Our Security Covers
- Malware & Blacklist Monitoring
- Malware Cleanup (No page limit)
- Server-Side Scanning
- Blacklist Removal
Your Security is Our Security: With any website online, there are vulnerabilities that can happen. Hackers are everywhere and no matter how much security is built in to a software program or website there will always be the possibility of a security breach. So If something were to happen to your website, its at the utmost importance for you to first diagnose the problem, next find a company that knows how to fix the problem, and then pay them a large sum of money to get in and clean out the Malware that the hacker may have hidden within your website. We don’t want any websites we build to have to go through this process. If any website that is affiliated with us is hacked and is down for any long period of time, that looks bad on us. So with your monthly maintenance we make sure your website is secure with the latest protection software on the market, as well, we will jump on any problems that arise and get them fixed as soon as possible. ( I know this doesn’t seem like it should be a big deal, but it’s something we hold at the very highest level of concern when we are launching any new website for our clients.) – Justin The Designer